Welcome to blog of SJKoo. I'll be posting my daily ideas, inspirations and current projects to keep you all updated. Also, I would love to get feedbacks from you on anything I post on this blog. Click here to visit my website or you can click here to read about me. Follow me on Twitter @sjkooiii
Adrian Beltre’s game winning walk-off single
Rangers swept the Red Sox after losing their first series of the year against White Sox
Josh Hamilton 06.26.12 Vs. Detroit Tigers
1 for 4 - 1R - 1H - 1HR(24) - 1RBI
1. Hamilton in the batters box watching the replay of him throwing his bat.
2. Standing in the center field.
3. A View from my seat towards the field.
4. A happy young fan after grabbing Josh’s thrown bat
5. Josh walking in to batter’s box with a new bat.
6. Running out to the field
7. Tossing a baseball to Murphy.
8. Waiting for a ball to be in play.
9. Doing what he does best - hitting a homer off Marte
10. Watching the ball flying to left center field (the home run ball flew right by me and went two rows behind me)
Collection of images of Yu Darvish from 06.26.12 : Rangers vs. Tigers
1. Darvish on the mound.
2. Darvish doing some long toss with Torrealba before heading into the pen.
3. Darvish with the Rangers bullpen coach Andy Hawkins and his translator Joe Furukawa.
4. Darvish looking at Josh Frasier, bullpen catcher of Texas Rangers.
5. View of bullpen from my seat- his control was pretty good, my buddies and I had good feelings about his game.
6. another view of Yu’s bullpen session
7. Darvish heading out to the dugout before the game. He gave a knuckle to Tanner Scheppers, the rookie.
8. First pitch of the game.
9. First of 10 Strikeouts he threw the night.
10. Yu hit Cabrera on the head….
Pre Game shots from 06.26.12 Texas Rangers vs. Detroit Tigers
1. Mr. Verlander during Tigers’ BP
2. Ramon Santiago during BP
3. A view of the empty ballpark before the fans arrived
4. A ground crew taking a break from the sun
5. Joel carrying Nikkor 600mm F/4 for me… it was a very heavy lens to carry around my neck lol
6. Darvish and Torrealba during warm up
7. McDonald came to toss the ceremonial first pitch of the game.
8. Torrealba tossing the ball back to Darvish
9. Ian Kinsler ready for the game
10. The relievers of the Rangers waiting for Darivsh to finish warming up in the pen. Look at them beautiful rookies sporting Cowboy hats. Martin Perez took over Robbie’s back pack and little horsey also.
Kansas City Royals @ Texas Rangers
7 : 4
Another night at the ballpark in Arlington- Colby Lewis struggled again in early innings giving up 6runs in first 3 innings and one more in 6th inning with 7ERs…
It was a tough loss, only if Colby didn’t make throwing error on pickoff attempt. Only if the Rangers bat was hotter… well it was still a beautiful day at the park today!
weather was perfect- nice breeze- right before Texas summer gets here-
There wasn’t much action on defensive side either, Alberto Gonzales made few great plays, Ogando, Uehara and Nathan did what they were supposed to do.
Only thing I didn’t like about todays game was the section I was sitting at. It was great seat!! right behind home plate 16th row- view was fantastic- but… the crowds were boring… lol… When I sit at the corner box, upper deck and outfield, the crowds go nuts! they chant out Rangers- Players- and every play the entire game, but only people cheering around the section I was sitting at was an older lady with her hand held drum. She had the drum covered with players’ autographs and she had ear phones on listening to the Rangers comments of Eric Nadel- True Fan- besides her, there weren’t much cheering going on. It wasn’t like the Dodgers stadium.
Darvish is pitching tomorrow against Oakland A’s. Wish I was able to catch that game at the park, but I’ll just have to watch the game at work…
Oh man. March went by too fast- I was swamped by so many different assignments and working at the restaurant- But it was definitely a good month!
Got to kick start on my other series of portraits- having lots of fun doing it.
Anyhow, I’ve been neglecting this blog- felt really bad- I am back at now! with the start of the 2012 MLB season. LOL
I was able to goto the game and watch Darvish’s debut game. It was tough to see him struggle in first inning- throwing 42 pitches- with 4ERs, but thanks to powerful line up he received a W. A long season has started, but for sure going to be fun!